Book Your DJ Now
Thank you very much for considering me as your DJ to entertain at your upcoming event. If hired as your DJ, there are a few details I would like you to know:
- I always dress the part – business attire for wedding receptions or corporate events, casual wear for outdoor events, tuxedos by request, and costumes for theme parties.
- I do not smoke, take breaks, or ignore your guest’s requests. Your satisfaction is my main concern.
- I will contact you by phone, one week prior to your scheduled event, to discuss any particulars.
- You will need to provide one 6 – 8 foot table at the event. This table should be placed near or on the dance floor area.
- Should the event take place outdoors, the dj table will need to be placed in a covered area (under a porch or tent). This is to prevent sun and/or rain damage to the equipment.
- I arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time to set up the equipment. There is no charge for set up or tear down.
- Whether a sit down meal or a buffet, a meal is to be provided for the dj.
- Lighting for the dance floor included at all events. A fog machine and/or bubble machine are available by request.
Rates for DJ Services
Sunday – Thursday $100.00 per hour
Friday & Saturday $125.00 per hour
Overtime $60.00 per 1/2 hour
Schools & other Non-Profits (excluding Saturdays after 5:00 pm) $75.00 per hour
Set up and Tear down – No Charge
These rates are good for any location in Pinellas or Hillsborough County, excluding Holidays
Surrounding Counties, add additional $50.00 for travel
$50.00 non-refundable deposit required at time of booking, balance paid in full at the event
Amy was GREAT. She played almost every song we requested, and did an excellent job of keeping our guests entertained and involved! Ryan and Lisa Gillespie March, 2010